THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED,
BUT DON’T FRET.
Contact us to find out about other active promotions and discounts.
This course & workshop is for building professionals who are concerned about moisture control, air sealing, thermal bridging, healthy indoor air, durability, resiliency, and affordability of high-performance.
Learn international, best-practice, Passive design/build strategies for air sealing, moisture control, and indoor air quality.
The Emu Passive Pod Workshop and CPHT Course is an accredited 4-day course plus exam in Passive design/build strategies for comfortable, durable, resilient, and affordable construction. Learn more.
Usual price for 5-day class/workshop + exam = $1550
With Flash Sale discount = $1085 w/ lunches included!
“I’ve been a green builder for 16 years, and I came in here and it was like trying to drink from a fire hose”– David Edwards from Feb 2018 Denver class
+limit liability & increase credibility
+avoid hidden mold & condensation
+exceed IECC air leakage requirements
+learn best practices & building science
Limited time offer: 30% discount off registration for our May 20-24 advanced construction workshop.
- Passive design & construction interdisciplinary basics
- The economic case for high-performance building
- Moisture management strategies and air tightness
- Thermal insulation and thermal bridges
- High performance windows and doors
- Mechanical ventilation for healthy, low-load buildings
- Applying high-performance to existing buildings
- Quality assurance measures on site