Who should take this training?
This course is for design/build & construction professionals who are concerned about moisture control, air sealing, thermal bridging, healthy indoor air, durability, resiliency, and affordability of high-performance.
Become a PHI Certified Passive House Tradesperson.
- limit liability & increase credibility
- avoid hidden mold & condensation
- exceed IECC air leakage requirements
- learn best practices & building science
Online format includes:
On-demand CPHT course (10 Units + Exam Prep)
7 weekly, live, 1-hr Q&A sessions with Trainer
Textbook shipped to you (essential for Exam takers)
Sign up for Training
- Unit 1: Passive House Basic
- Unit 2: Passive House Economics
- Unit 3: Thermal Insulation & Thermal Mass
- Unit 4: Thermal Bridges
- Unit 5: Windows & Transparent Components
- Unit 6: Existing Buildings
- Unit 7: Air Tightness & Moisture Management
- Unit 8: Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery
- Unit 9: Efficient Heating, Cooling, & Domestic Hot Water
- Unit 10: Quality Assurance + Exam Prep
- Sample Exam Questions